As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more
17 June 2012
I'm back after a years of not telling what is going ON with my life.I missed some blogs that I truly adore sacrifices,painful experience and of course the BEST of what is Best......Gladly I was here again.:)
After leaving Blog for I think it was already a year passed by.There were painful things happened to me to my life to my family....YES after graduating I landed to my first JOB experience the Insurance Company which I dearly love even some part are missing because It wasn't my field I hope readers got what I mean.It is a tough Job who could say Job is just like eating One of your favorite good food and when its Bad you have to let it down right?It was a good experience for me but to be honest it is a stressful job after all, but I ended up with knowledge experience work attitude and good friends.It was last June when I had my first training experience @ Makati kinda excited but I feel the emptiness when my son is in the province because it schooling is ON June right? 3 weeks of loneliness 3 weeks of a little sacrifices and 3 weeks of not eating the good food why because you were leaving in a hotel which you cannot cooked better foods you want (Lutong Bahay the right term for that)I was able to finish the training course and back to my town after that.I got my first Salary which is kinda great:)As I said I was back in my town and need to started the real job and Yes It's a very Challenging Job for me.Meeting clients going one place to another with no minimum time allowed.To cut the Job i have been it is really very stressful there was a time I need to cry at the comfort room just to released the Pain I have.I never count the sleepless night I had so on so forth.I didn't say I don't like my job cause I was there for 9 months,for nine months I have learned everything I have learned how to deal with the rich to the minimum class of clients.Everyday its a push YES to clients but all was ignoring me until i got few of them to win win.After nine months of No regularization I was really need to calm down and accept to myself that to file my Resignation before the Boss say that to me.My heart melt tears again started to fall
where my life will start again How could I help my family too.I said it to my husband he understand me from day one till my last day,I was crying for my work maybe because it's my first time to work after 30 yrs.
My son is out to class since its vacation (summer time). Since I have family who stayed for good in Baguio I decided to come with him for a vacation and maybe to refresh my mind about my work.3 months we stayed in Baguio still I don't know where I should start again all over again I guess I have many plans but I don't know what to decide for planning to work or say Yes to Singapore for a work.I don't know where to start actually up to now it's QUESTIONABLE for me.When hubby is at work sometimes tears are falling on my cheek I don't know any reason why maybe I cant get over to my resignation until I realize that hubby's salary sometimes can cause us a little sacrifices to SAVE a little more.Plus I heard many stories which sometimes I ignore because it wasn't good for me and I don't wanna cause a fight between them.(I don't wanna mention).............
I am sad really sad I'm crying while writing my blog.I know there were many reasons that I should start first.I'm sorry but I can't help myself especially if some decisions are not clear to me......I couldn't begin where?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment