As I sat down at my computer I can hardly explain the feeling of guilt that I have to decide that my son Carl should stay in Manila in hes Dad's pad since it is not yet school day.I know its for a few weeks only.A sacrifices has been serve to us,to start a journey working together for the best of what family is.Help the needs especially Carl whose growing up and he's on 5th grade time fly's by hes turning high school then College we want to be ready for the time comes.Anyway the best
Reasons that Mama will find work,I never thought to find nanny not because it is expensive but the trauma we have encounter when he was little.I don't want to mention it again because I just remember what happened.
I wish another good luck for myself to find a Job that suites my capabilities.I wanted too find one not only for me but for my Family as well to help the needs.For I can adjust my time with my son when the school year starts.Wish me luck too
No comments:
Post a Comment