As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more
03 September 2012
But as you said we should keep smiling to make our students smile;)
I was ready to post a new blog! Welcome back for my part. I was trying to realize how difficult life is but I know I am very much thankful for I believe it will lead me to accomplishment. As I deeply realize where I am today is a set of accomplishment. I am driven by a purpose to lead what is right and true.
At my most special day I was trying teaching online it is a very good and very progressive thanks to my friend who never put me down instead help me to make this come true. Thank you very much may God shower you always with breathtaking Blessings.
I know from the very start, I imply, I was not excellent! It doesn’t stand for I was not confident it was just there are part of who am I who is indeed have weaknesses. Anyway I am just a human who was trying to explore the life of what should it be. To be honest part of this is my Waterloo why because when I was in my previous education it doesn't matter to me if I already master my English subject as I am to figure out good passing rate is all good for me. But now I realize IT MATTERS especially when you are speaking English into some native people, pronunciation diction grammar even new words or I may say Idioms and IPA. Wow! this is tough but I was smoothly learning those little by little...
And now I understand it all teaching is a way to let other learned and share your ideas. It was great and it was good for a starter like me. At first I was embarrassed to study with some "twang and arteh" figure when it comes to speaking but honestly it helps me to improve it well. I was indeed happy for all this. There’s a sense at all.
Now I was trying to help Chinese student enjoying while learning English. It is good and part of this I have the patience and dedication. It was a learning experience at the same time. I was happy for what I achieve there is a self fulfillment and at the same time sharing a lot of good conversation and exchanging ideas is what matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment