[img]http://cbimg6.com/graphics/09/01/68423c.jpg[/img]
More Than A Shoulder to Cry On: The Surprising Benefits of Friendship
The Friendship Detox: How to Say Goodbye and Good Riddance
A few years ago ,My closest friends live all over the place—in North Carolina and New York, in Mississippi and California, in Las Vegas and London and Atlanta, Oh how I truly miss them departing ways are the hardest part I don’t know when will I see them. The last time I saw them it was February. I guess another year will hit me again to have a great time with them. I miss you guys always your there for me thru my stumble and awkward moments….I miss so much…
On a busy day of my schooling, I found again another friend whom I can run to someone who knows me the ups and down of my life. But it needs a little changes for some reason that effect of who am I. I might say I was not a perfect friend but I can say I am good in terms of friend’s advice as long as I can pull you to be on top I would do that. I remember the quotes of Kristie Kenney. “ As long as you have me as friend you have me for life”. I was entitled to do on my own quotes as I stated. I have many words, time, days, and months that I remember that fond of laughter’s, sadness in tears, hug, and kissing goodbye. That I know there were times that we fight over and over again, you don’t want to be misunderstood. By being frank you hate me though I know to myself that I do that because I needed you to stand on your own. When I said something that it hurts your feeling you started to be on your self-pity mode. This is not the life I wanted to build I offer on my own to have a friend that keep me forever in worst and at my best. The reality has to end the memories I keep are all gone but I have to admit there are some part that I remember, but not all. The friendship that goes on and on, on and off.
You manifest it and all you said it’s the end with the cry and hurt you grieve from me. For the words you listen up without querying me or forthcoming me, for not being true to your words when I do some actions. For your suspicion words that knowing I would embarrass. For the dishonest words you marked on me. For not stand-up where you should be. For saying words, for texting me, for your wall on Facebook. For acting you can make it on your own. Bitter words you want to express me, the statement you wanted to display because of your childish insecurity. For degrading ME of who I am not. For accusing me of something that I do not know and you hide it when I asked you. In the long run where it goes NONE but the blame feeling you taken. For fighting against your enemy wherein you never look bad (you look angel to the crowd) and I would look like a monster for your enemy that supposed to be you would be the one fighting for your own fight.
There is a secret part over here when few of my trusted friends know it…When waking up, when thinking, when I was alone…..Though I survived this stages and now
For the past and long months of dealing and struggling with those. I bid GOODBYE to you my friends. For I will not just like before. For I will stand and sit over there beside you that feels nothing, no friendship involve, no everything. It’s now the end of that so called CONVERSATION, ISSUES, GOSSIP, RUMORED, PATHETIC WORDS…..GOODBYE for I learn of how to be me, I became more stronger, I turn out to be good enough for other people and setback what I had lost with them thru unforgiving words and thru actions.
AND last and most interesting part is that I learn to forgive you, I learn the example of Life drives with a friendship. You teach me the process of hating people.
The crying moment hast STOP.I move on and start new and interesting life & friendship that forever I want too…
The second part of my blog:
I never knew that this circle of people would be the one I can indicate for. For I said earlier I am not PERFECT. I can say that this few people I know is like the nasty girls, every corner students talk about them how cruel are they (sorry for my term girls but I just wanted to reveal the truth side.) A lot of controversies happened YES! Who would deny that and stretch out on it…I said harsh words, I judge, I became cruel too like others. There were times some would like and fit my advice towards them. They said this; they said that to them...Well what do I got is to answer the questions of the people that judge them. Then suddenly I meet them all, that was 2 years ago INTRAMURAL are over got time to bond with them, it’s like casual happy session.
I found them .My fight is there fight. There fight is my fight too…
We are happy, though sometimes we cry together, wipe our sweat together, jog together, aero together what else ahuh! enjoy the summer heat at the beach together. We live together, we share something in common, we treat each other and we became honest with each other even it goes to your own veins. Well that’s good it’s nice to be like that rather someone are stabbing your back. I feel being a mom to them which they listen to my advices help them and do that. And the respect
We see each other a lot, and sometimes, for stretches, not at all, which is fine. I'd rather see the true friend all over a year than suffer a faux friend for the sake of having someone around. The deepest friendships have nothing to do with proximity; they aren't based on how long we've known each other but on how well we love each other.
We never have to wonder where we stand, these friends and I. We never fear for our mutual emotional safety in each others company. I can tell these friends anything and know they'd never belittle me, or think less of me, or write me off, or gossip, or use my past or current spasms of childishness/pettiness/insecurity/anger/fear against me. I'm talking about genuine affection and goodwill. I'm talking about two-way faith. I'm talking about protecting and sincerely celebrating each other. I'm talking about Do No Harm. I'm talking about intentions. With these people, I've never worried what slights or betrayals await me, and I've never felt used or exploited. At my most vulnerable, I've probably relied on them for clarity and comfort a little too much, but the balance has always been restored.
Other friends, though, just aren't good for us, no matter how hard we try to make things work.
A few years ago, I was bordering on being as broke as I've ever been, And that was the time I forgive what is past because I feel being Blessed of what I do have right now…..Thank You for being there.
No comments:
Post a Comment