01 June 2009

A bag full of Tea





Three days hitting by a deep rain. And I guess not everyone love's the rain. I love the rain as much as some hate it. Why do I love rain simply because I love the smell of a rain, I love listening to its drop and the wind of it. I love the rain so much wherein I could think about several things, wishes, and dreams. I would simply seat and a cup of my favorite tea which given by my brother. It's a "Twinnings" I know everyone loves it as much as I do. Here are some flavor I love the White Tea pure because it is made from only unopened bud and young leaves of the Camellia Sinensis from the Fujisan province of China. It has a delicate, light tasting white tea with a naturally sweet taste. And the fresh and fruity Cranberry and Sanguinello Orange. It gives the taste I wanted from a juice since I love fresh juices and it also stated that Sanguinello is a Spanish variety of the blood orange. With its distinctive, crimson flesh it has a sweet taste that when combined with the sharpness of cranberry produces a crisp and refreshing infusion. What’s good about this is it is a Caffeine free. My bother gives me a box of it and really enjoying the best and every cup of tea. And I was amazed too that it is also a By appointment to her majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Wow this is great

No comments: