I feel the heat here in the province of Tarlac the heat i felt is the one that introduces me that summer is now approaching.I found out that the temperature is at
H90° L77° La Paz, Philippines according to my yahoo which I stored.My goodness that's really prickly heat.I ask Carl of what he feels and said I need to take a bath mom I am sweating too much.Since school is over Carl gives emphasize to hes sleeping time till 8 in the morning. I allowed him since it is his vacation.no homework,no projects and no Ironing of school uniform.I insist of what he like to do this summer he answered me : "I want to go to Baguio to visit my cousin and enjoyed the rest of my summer.I pause for a while and answer of course Yes he glanced at me and said Yippee. I am going to Baguio to visit and enjoy playing with my cousin.I look at the behavior of my son and telling to myself that's what a kids want enjoy have fun and play with his cousin.I remembered too that when I am that age I usually went to Baguio to visit my cousins too.Will be in Baguio at the end of march and stay there for a month...What a good summer waiting for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment