I am not at the mood right now!Why? some people really love HURT people.To be honest my conscience is killing if i hurt people i know him or not.I have the reason to be mad with the person i could say NOT CONTENTED of what she has in life and i don't care what is the real score in his life.I guess it's not my problem.Huh! i hate that kind of people very rude,and i guess one thing is that she was INTIMIDATED if that was the right term to be called.I always passed out of the things she did to me but now I'm totally REALLY MAD.I don't care about you Bitch!II don't care of what you have in life.I really don't care whats happening to your Family Life.Your a Mom too,but you act like a childish and immature.I don't know the Real reason why you are mad at me the only answer i have in mind is you feel Insecure.If you want a better life do it with hardship and Sacrifices.I know you don't ever feel the satisfaction.I don't know what you want to do with your life.Don't mess my life.I am pretty much sure i never RUIN anyones life.I am honest as much as the people i love and care.![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment