16 April 2008

Do i take Life seriously

Do i take life seriously?Do you think?

I ask many question many times a long ago why those dreams of mine suddenly disappear.I ask Million of reason but nobody answer.I knock so many times to so many doors but they double lock it.I have many question that not yet solved i wanted to make clear about it but it seems they don't want to listen.So many years they broke my heart,so many years i kept inside me the Pain that goes on my head that sometimes it cause me A Hard Migraine.They snooze at me when they heard that i am crying still wondering if i have the places in their heart.I may not be perfect,I am only human that commits error on life.I was not good at any i knew that but i am deeply trying to reach but i know they dont want.Yes i became Cinderella once,I became Queen once,I became Princess Fiona,I became Snow white,I became Beauty and the Beast but i never became the Life i wanted to be.Why?? I dont know? I struggle life every now and then and i keep serching for the answer i keep myself busy as a Bee but there is always something missing.Why i should end LIFE as Simple like this......I have no intention why this things happen......I Breathe ,I Cry but there is always question fooling inside my heart and mind Do i take life seriously?

No comments: