One of the most daunting aspects of becoming a mom is realizing that I'am responsible for the health and well-being of your family.My heart is more than willing to do whatever it takes to live up to this responsibilty,whether it is to have the poor little thing barf on you.Its been two days still Carl is still coughing
and has a fever.Early morning he keeps on complaning things he loved going to school.I couldnt decide for that thing coz i see those eyes that not yet fully recover.I ask him to stay at home to rest but he doesnt want.Up to now i'am still looking over and over to my phone to see if theres a call from the school to sent him home.But no one....It's a 30 min ride to be on his school.O know to my heart that he is okay.I put some medicine for him to take it during Recess and during Lunch.I gave the instruction to his teacher.
Glenn (my hubby) share a story with me last night about his work.He filed leave this Saturday to have great time with me and carl since Carl will be celebrating his birthday this Monday February 18.To be honest i am very excited.He tells me that this is the only time he would spent his quality time with me and carl.I really appreciated that.And that is a surprise gift for carl.This is the very first time that Carl will be celebrating his birthday at the beach.First time since he was born.So i get my tickler to write those things i will bring even though i dont know yet where?
And i to my excitement i need to go to packe our thing ahead of the day
No comments:
Post a Comment