
Boys are well known for their love of good times.Their talent for drama,Their heart-stopping climbs.Their bold fashion statement,Their drive to explore,Their creative approach to what caryons are for....
I remember those moments when the time i went to have my final chek-up.And still counting the days to gave birth.It was the day of the 10th of February i suppose to gave birth on Normal delivery but never broke my water bag.Still waiting for the right time to gave birth everybody are still trying that i can make it as Normal delivery but never work out.but nothing happens,it takes almost 8 days before everyone decided Until the Dr. decided too, go to Caesarian Section which is on my last x-ray says that the baby is on the cordloop way of my umbilical cord.
As a saw this pictures once again,still embrassing the moment i had with my first Baby Boy.I look into those beautiful eyes i would embrace the Hope of being a good mom.With those little fingers that i would hold on tight.With those pinkish foot that i would carry him to the light of the world and those red lips that love to smell that i would teach him to tell the truth and speak the good words....
Really!!! I fell inlove the feeling of being a mom and a wife.I couldnt exchange it the way i understand the value of being a parents....
No comments:
Post a Comment