Today Carl and I attended the Sunday Mass.We plan to go the Victory Liner (Bus Stop) to get the Vegetables which my mom freight it from us coming from Baguio.Yeah i am a little bit excited coz i will going to eat and made Salad for Glenn.Thats a Mom hand pick from the Market of Baguio or mostly they called it (Hilltop).I keep on thinking what to made on the Eve of New Year.My hubby will be home tomorrow.I am excited i just finish my grocery list before going home.Carl is busy playing PSP so i couldnt ask that well what foods he wants to eat.Anyway we need to go home then to look for all the vegetables that mom bought us.....THANK YOU MOM.......
I was amaze with the vegetable compared the one i am buying at the supermarket they are all big,green and still fresh especially when i saw my favorite the Romain Lettuce.Since mom bought plenty i decided to share it to my Inang.( Hubby's grand mother).She love it so much and she appreciated it so much.Actually Inang Cooks food very well as in .Name the food you want and she will gonna cook it.She is the best!
Okay!That is the happening of this beautiful day.As i am walking home coming from Inang house suddenly theres a big QUESTION MARK for me.I find myself thinking so hard.I just realize How would i start the Year 2008.Where i should begin.I have tears in my heart of how i will survive the coming year.I just hope................
No comments:
Post a Comment