13 November 2007

what I learn

5 months ago i am still searching for so many parenting issues that will keeps me busy.I started my own Journal at yahoo on my own Notepad.Since then i started to realize i needed somebody to comment what i wrote,share my point of view and to learn for my mistakes.
As i keep on searching at Google i found the site Multiply thru my classmate in Psychology namely Aron (otso) as what i used to call him.He always been a second the motion for my thoughts and ideas.Later on i decided to delete him to be my contact due to some reason.But later on i talk to him for doing that i couldnt take well all his insight because of some nudity and some malicious words that are not appropriate well i think he was just a teenager loving about hypnosis and so on....And he understand me thank you for that =>

Everybody has a journal right?I find it as my own diary about what is going on in my everyday life its been rewarding especially for me that i can breath in some way sharing my adequacies in life.I tried to open my site to everyone so that i can read there own idea,there opinion of how they can survive the everyday life in a simple but positive outlook.I have read several:

1. COUPLE story it made me comfortable to know what is the bottom line about living the good life "understanding" each other.

2.Cooking lessons it made me realize the meaning of "The Greatest way to a man's heart is through his stomach.I learn to cook well and sharing it with my own family
that sometimes we ended on a dining hour by hour.Which means there is a tender loving care.....

3.Raising a wonderful Angel- Yeah i admit the first trimester is the most adjusting period for us.Oh well all i can say is - "I SURVIVE"! but very rewarding it made us to be more responsible and be a BETTER COUPLE. I love this event i have learned everything being a mom being me too.

4.Friendster of course how can you forgot this site which i search for my old friends, new found,,relatives, clan, batchmates which is definitely one of the most active site i think.

5.A big "THANK YOU" to a special person even i did not meet her personally.

For being open to her private life.
For trusting people.
for being a good mom,
A good daughter
A good wife,
A good person indeed
A good friend to her friends
A sweet lady on her own way
For appreciating people

It is very rewarding yet precious one to me that there are person like her that never gives up whatever may happen.That i find she has a positive outlook in every aspects of life.I salute you for all of this.That God puts a dream in your heart that he brings the opportunities across your paths,and you step in boldly in faith,you move forward with confidence knowing that you are well able to do what God wants you to do.God wants to do a new things in your life and you did it......
There is such a big reason for me to be THANKFUL to you LOUANN. Oh never ending thank you again for sharing your blog that i knew on my own way i meet you in a simple way ,i learn ,you inspired me as what i said on the day i comment on your site up to now.Take care always=>

No comments: