21 September 2007

Simple but ROCK


Last fri to be exact sept 7, its my firts time in to get my son Report Card.I am nervous to hear the comments of my son of being good or naughty at school..I arrived at 2:00 in the afternoon i just first pick him up and he keeps on jumping about what her teacher said about him.First i couldnt understand what he uis talking about and all mom are looking to us.II said baby talk slowly huh this is it:

Carl: Hi mom i love you very much

Mom:Then ,tell me exactly what your teacher said to you

carl: Oh! mom I 'am on the Top Ten list of Of grade 1 Elementary department

Mom: Oh my is that true? I feel i'am blushing to the max.....My heart never stop pumping and very much excited....I couldn't speak but just a glimpse of smile and never stop kissing carl

As i stepped at the Elementary Dept. A cool feeling touches my body and my eyes look like i saw some ghost....

Congratulations to:

Outstanding Pupil

John Carl Benedict R. Tinio

Grade 1-BLUE

We went home full of laughters and excitement and he's dear dad is very much excited about what he's son accomplish and the following day Saturday a dream of my son to have a great time malling and play a game at To'ms World Amusement Center.He never stop playing and never stop giggling and finally having a great Lunch with our little date carl...

I couldn't express the feeling that my son is looking forward for some great things that we couldn't teach him to do.We never push him to be one of the Honor List at school all we want for him is to study and enjoy being a kid.But darn being serious and very much dedicated is the things he does well that is much preety good,But atleast there is a motivation that comes with him alone at early age.Everyday he gives us surprise the last time he just won the "Poster Making Contest".Oh my dear carl you made us very proud.

Why is it some kids wants to be simple?Is it because we show the same feeling and reaction towards him?

And we treat him because he deserve it:

No comments: