i'm basically a whimsical, happy person.i see beauty and magic in evrythin dat surrounds me.ive been known as a pattern breaker, i deviate from tradition. not dat i do dat on purpose or to make any sort of impression, i dont even care about dat to say but more so because ive adopted a different belief system. respect evryone, evrythin because the goal of each man's life is to complete emancipation from all discord of every nature and this is sure to be attained by all. i understand also dat our minds magnet the things we think about so i like to keep it on the plus side.
I become more capable of making INTELLIGENT CHOICE and find greater SELF DIRECTION.I lead my life.I take the full charge of myself.I become wiser in my LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING Learn more from my day to day EXPERIENCES.I continue to gain that KNOWLEDGE which will help me to GROW and become HAPPIER.I become more FLEXIBLE AND INTELLIGENT in solving our PROBLEMS and find HAPPIER SOLUTIONS that are acceptable to me and if possible to others too. I experience FREEDOM and CREATIVITY bec of 3 person that comes to my life. I become more effective in gaining better COOPERATION from others. I do realize that i do need people for leading a HAPPIER life. I work,not merely for gaining approvals from others.I do so in terms of MY OWN PURPOSES.
I become more capable of making INTELLIGENT CHOICE and find greater SELF DIRECTION.I lead my life.I take the full charge of myself.I become wiser in my LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING Learn more from my day to day EXPERIENCES.I continue to gain that KNOWLEDGE which will help me to GROW and become HAPPIER.I become more FLEXIBLE AND INTELLIGENT in solving our PROBLEMS and find HAPPIER SOLUTIONS that are acceptable to me and if possible to others too. I experience FREEDOM and CREATIVITY bec of 3 person that comes to my life. I become more effective in gaining better COOPERATION from others. I do realize that i do need people for leading a HAPPIER life. I work,not merely for gaining approvals from others.I do so in terms of MY OWN PURPOSES.
No comments:
Post a Comment