
Jul 28, '07 11:52 AMfor everyone
I dream of something great and adventure, that's my trick to myself before going to sleep so that i have an adventure dream.I know how my dreams started i of something scary and something that really amaze me.Because of the tiring trip we had @ baguio i am very much tired that i could easily fell sleep without dreaming some adventure things.Suddenly i saw the shadow of my dad looking at me just like a little girl wants to embrace he's dad tightly and to whisper a soft word "i love you"...I always saw him in my all i wanted is to hold he's hands ,to feel that i love him.And i just woke up with a teary eye. I really don't know if i am pretending that night,after all this years i know i am longing for him.I still don't know he's messages to me since he died when i was 1 1/2 years old,i grow up with just a glimpse of picture of him.I missed my daddy.i don't know yet how to have a father since then, there is an activity in school or whatever things that involve a family portray i feel those emptiness.My mom told me that my dad is a great man,he's very intelligent and a hardworking one...My mom share always stories with us when we were little that dad is a navy and at the same time a man. My dad had a cardiac arrest that's why he died.Everything is meaningful to me about my dad...I wish that i could hug him,i know that he's only message to me is to cheer up when i think of him.
Dad i missed you so much i figure out why do we need to depart so early i love you always,i am a little girl now .....
No comments:
Post a Comment